If the sweltering temperatures outside are any indication, it is officially, 100% SUMMER. The hot Georgia weather was a little bit of a shock after 5 days of Juneuary in Portland, but now I’m feeling pretty acclimated and thinking about fun, summery things! Pic nics! Bumble bees! Bright colors!
You’re lookin’ at:
- A Green Mandala Record Bowl from Eye Pop Art.
- Sewn Natural’s handmade girl’s dress.
- Also from Sewn Natural, a sweet little felted bumble bee.
- Creamsicle Beehive Mugs by Karin Lorenc.
- A precious Bird Pin from Vegancraftastic.
- Yet another find from Sewn Natural, an upcycled picnic blanket.
Do you guys have any fun, summery plans in the works? We’re scheming a beach vacation with some friends. I can’t wait!