You guys, I am not sure what happened but I am NECKTIE CRAZY lately! I think it happened when I revamped my studio space and discovered a huge stash of vintage neckties that I’d forgotten about, but I can’t stop thinking about neckties! Here are a couple of the necktie crafts I’ve been working on, along with a few that I might try out if I have any ties leftover after this crazy obsession of mine calms down a bit.
- A quickie scissor holder from a necktie by yours truly at Green Upgrader
- A necktie headband from PiperKins
- Very cute necktie scarf on CraftStylish
- Super adorable necktie flowers on Craftster
- My tutorial for an applique necktie on Crafting a Green World
Do you have any more ideas for my overflowing necktie stash? I’d love to hear about any necktie crafts you have in the works!