If you’ve been following the site lately, you’ve probably figured out that I. love. SUMMER! Things are just a bit more mellow, it’s shorts weather all the time, and around here it means planning a beach vacation with my in-laws! Our beachy plans are a bit up in the air this year, but that hasn’t stopped me from poring through my fellow Eco Etsians’ shops for seaside inspiration…
- Nautical tote from reiter8
- Ocean-themed mini wine cork terrarium from Uncorked
- Gingham sundress from Jules Mae Clothing
- Shipwreck pottery necklace from Sea Find Designs
- Driftwood branch box from Earnest Efforts
- Screenprinted sunglass case from Inky Spider
Can’t you just see yourself on a beach vacation with these sweet, handmade goodies? It’s a trek to get to the ocean from Atlanta, but we try to do it once a year at least. Do you guys have beachy plans for the summer?