Happy Friday, you guys! I thought I’d try something different today and do a little roundup! The first three links are articles I wrote this week in other places, and the next three are things I saw this week that totally rocked!
- Check out the pros and cons of bamboo on Crafting a Green World.
- Over at greenUPGRADER, here’s an easy tutorial for making your own, reusable Swiffer pad. Swiffer Guilt no more!
- Back at Crafting a Green World, here are ten projects for your old beer bottlecaps.
- Over at CRAFT, I was totally wowed by this amazing Very Hungry Caterpillar cupcake arrangement:
- Robin Shreeves on making the most of Earth Hour this Saturday night!
- I’m totally digging Jennifer McCann’s new blog: This is Why You’re Thin!
I hope you all have a great weekend! I’m hitting up a screening of Re-Construct over at Young Blood Gallery and then sewing my little fingers off. I hope there’s time on Sunday to get my Spring veggies planted. I’m so behind on my porch garden!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!