I had such a great time doing that roundup last Friday, I thought I’d do another one! Here are a few things from me and a few things that are totally rad that I ran across this week:
- Let’s do some green spring cleaning! Here’s a method for tackling the fridge
- There’s still time to take the Earth Hour 2 Earth Day Challenge!
- Does anyone know where this amazing kitty bento is from? A friend sent me the image in an email, and I would love to track down the blogger who’s packing kitty bentos!
- This Monstrous Mushroom Stitch over at Toycutter rocks my socks. Check it:
- Jackie did a fantastical roundup of vintage suitcase mods on Crafting a Green World!
- And in a double-whammy if awesomeness, my pals over at The Indie Craft Experience were featured in USA Today and in Daily Candya this week!
This weekend, I’m planning to seriously hole up with my sewing machine. There are custom orders to finish and craft shows to get ready for!