Hurrah! Another Friday Roundup! I’m starting to really dig these. Here’s some super-awesome stuff I ran across this week.
- Kaby at Craftster has me wishing I could knit thanks to this fantastical Wonder Woman sweater tutorial.
- Over at CraftStylish, Linda Permann shows you how to make your own reusable produce bags. This is so on! I wonder if Vegetable Husband would let me supply my own produce bags.
- It was shark week at Natalie Dee. Shark week!
- No Impact Man talks about how what makes him happiest doesn’t cost the planet. I have to say, I feel the same way.
- And in the land of SCIENCE, my friend Robert covers baby chicks’ math skills and black holes.
Dave and I are headed to Orlando for Easter! We go every year, and my folks head up there from Ft. Lauderdale, since it’s only 3 hours away. I love getting the families all together!
[Image Credit: Wonder Woman sweater via Kaby on Craftster]
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!