Sometimes, I get home and am just beat. I mean….BEAT. On those days, the thought of standing over the stove to cook is just more than I can bear. On those days, there is nothing to do but come up with the laziest possible way to put a meal together. Enter the stirbake.
- 1 package firm tofu in bite-sized cubes
- 1 c baby broccoli, stems removed (Save the stems for snacking on raw. They’re delicious!)
- 1 package sliced mushrooms, any kind you like
- 1/2 a vidalia onion, diced
- 1 8oz jar of stir fry sauce (I used Trader Joe’s Chinese 5 Spice)
Preheat the oven to 400F and prep your veggies and tofu. Combine everything in a dutch oven or deep baking dish, stirring to get it all nice and coated in sauce. Bake, covered, for 30-40 minutes.
Serve over noodles or rice!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!