Well, the final roundup for Vegan MOFO III anyway. What an awesome month of food it’s been! Participating has really challenged me to up my game in the kitchen, and I’ve connected with so many amazing vegan bloggers. This year’s installation isn’t even over yet, and I’m looking forward to Vegan MOFO IV!
Here are some drool-worthy recipes from this week:
- How perfect for Fall is this Pumpkin Pie Shake??
- Kittee did an awesome job facilitating the MOFO, and I can’t believe I haven’t posted any of her recipes yet! This Bun in a Bowl looks out of control.
- The Voracious Vegan posted this Patty Melt recipe on Tuesday, and it’s been on my mind ever since.
- I would like a bowl of The Vegan Mouse’s Tunisian Style Spaghetti right now, please!
- Cute and Delicious posted spooky ghost cookies just in time for Halloween.
- And of course, I couldn’t resist these Platskis, because you know I love a good potato-based recipe!
Hurrah! I’m going to try to keep the good cooking momentum going, even though the MOFO is over. Fingers crossed!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!