Over at ProBlogger, Darren suggested that folks create a Bloggers to Watch List for their niches, and I just love this idea! There are so many awesome green crafty blogs that I follow, and I bet some of you guys would dig them, too. If you follow any that aren’t listed below, feel free to spread the love and share your faves in the comments!
I was thinking it might be fun to also make a vegan eats list….that one’s coming later this week! For now, here are some of the green crafty blogs I follow:
- The Long Thread – Ellen posts awesome tutorials and super-adorable artwork that her kids design. She does bunches of great recycled craft projects, too!
- 365 Ways to Go Green – OK, this one isn’t strictly crafty, but Mike posts a small green tip every day, and many of them are DIY.
- Crafting a Green World – I write for these guys, but I was a fan of CAGW way before that! In fact, when I applied to write at GO, I didn’t realize they owned CAGW and sort of freaked out when they suggested I could post there.
- Extreme Craft – Garth Johnson of 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse chronicles all sorts of crazy crafty finds.
- re-MAKE-able – A brand new blog all about recycled crafts. I can’t wait to see where Megan takes this project!
- Strawberry Hedgehog – Tracy Perkins makes vegan soap, and I just love her blog! Lots of vegan recipes and info about natural living.
- Wardrobe Refashion – This is a collective blog where folks take a pledge to buy no new clothes for 2 month increments. Instead, they make and remake any clothes they need and share their adventures!
So who are you guys keeping an eye on this year?