- Cupcake Punk – Jes posts amazing recipes alongside lovely stories. Lots of her recipes are gluten free.
- Cute and Delicious – the name says it all!
- Healthy, Happy Life – Looking for heathy eats and some vegan food porn? Kathy has you covered.
- Invisible Voices – This one’s heavy on the animal rights and cute animal photos.
- Manifest Vegan – More food porn! Also, I want to make every single one of her recipes.
- Raspberry Swirl – Leigh and her husband Ken own Cosmo’s Vegan Shoppe here in Atlanta. This woman knows how to do some decadent vegan cooking!
- Vegan Mouse – I think I met Kim through Livejournal of all things! Her cooking proves that vegan food is far from bland or boring.
- Strawberry Hedgehog – I know, Tracy was on my crafty list, too. But dang, that girl can BAKE!
- The Voracious Vegan – Tasha is amazing. An American vegan living in Saudi Arabia, she just opened up a vegan bakery!
- This is Why You’re Thin – Jennifer McCann of Vegan Lunch Box fame is one of my cooking heroes. This blog is all about healthy eats, and it’s almost totally vegan. She does allow recipes with small amounts of dairy, but for the most part it’s all vegan.
- What list of vegan bloggers would be complete without Kittee?
This list turned out much longer than I thought it would! Have I missed anyone? Let me know in the comments!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!