The Stash Bust is winding down a bit. How’s it been going for you guys? Have you given in and hit the craft store? I’ve been holding out so far, and it’s been fun working with what I have.
As promised, here’s another roundup of awesome Stash Bust projects for ya!
You’re lookin’ at:
- Marshmallows & Pickles’ awesome woven fabric basket. It looks like it was a lot of work, but the results were just gorgeous!
- A genius wine cork necklace from Brass Paperclip.
- Some Art Talk’s stash buster zippered wallet.
- A lovely needle felted flower from Ecolectic Events.
- The Artist’s House’s applique images based on photographs. The detail involved in this project is astounding!
- Yet another entry from The Artist’s House, check out this scrap wood dart board!
The Flickr group officially closed this morning, but you can still check out a load of stash busty projects from the whole month over there! Our judges are going to be sorting through entries and picking winners, so look out for an announcement very soon!
I hope you guys have been having an awesome stash bust month! What projects have you been working on?
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!