The Stash Bust is drawing to a close, ya’ll…how did you hold up? I have to confess that I hit the thrift stores last weekend for fabric. It’s festival season, and my stash was getting so low! Other than that one slip, I held up all month! How about you guys?
Since the Bust is almost over, I though it would be fun this time around to pick out some posts I really dug this month. Here are five of my faves!
- Croqzine gives you 15 ways to bust your stash.
- At Cosa Verde, Liz talks about using your scraps for packaging and promotion.
- Julie at Crafting a Green World has an excellent stash busty tutorial for making paper chains
- Scoutie Girl posted and interview with Phoebe from elSage, pro stash buster!
- Over at Craft Leftovers, Kristin Roach talks about using color theory to maximize your stash.
With all of this stash busting inspiration, maybe I won’t be hitting the craft stores as often, even now that the bust is officially over!