You guys! I can’t believe I haven’t mentioned this until now, but I recently joined the Eco Etsy street team, and I’m already loving it! The team’s mission is “protecting our planet by utilizing methods to reduce carbon footprints in managing our businesses and leading our personal lives in the most eco-friendly manner.”
Amen to that, my friends!
I’ve connected with some amazing eco-friendly crafters, like Anka, who’s working with me on a giveaway at Crafting a Green World and can’t wait to meet more like-minded crafters.
Since I’m visiting family in south Florida this weekend, I thought it would be fun to round up some lovely beach-themed items from my fellow Team Eco Etsians! Check it:
You’re lookin’ at:
- An upcycled, nautical toddler’s dress by Sewn Natural. I wish she made it in a grown up size! I would totally rock that dress.
- This India block print summer dress from Artistically Stitched would be a perfect beach cover up.
- Can you say beach tote? Marmalime’s custom market bags would be perfect for hauling everything you need down to the shore.
- Maybe I’m still hung up on Everybody Draw a Duck Day, but I’m loving this art print by Little Mo and Friends.
- How sweet are Sea Find Designs’ sea glass earrings? I love the little hearts!
- Reiter8 makes these lovely pillows out of upcycled sails! She’s also got cute totes in similar designs.
Do you guys have any beach vacations in the future? I’m actually not that into beachy activities, but I do love a good margarita by the ocean and hanging with family that I haven’t seen in years!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!