Well hello there, record-breaking temperatures! It was in the high 90s here yesterday, which is really uncalled for. I break a sweat just thinking about it! Rather than crank the A/C, try cooling off with a couple of these sweet, vintage finds!
- Play in a sunny field in this pleated 50’s floral day dress!
- Keep the sun off of your shoulders with this awesome geometric parasol from Ophelia Vintage.
- How fun is this set of banana split bowls from Minty Fresh?
- In the mood for some sun tea? Brew it up in a 1970’s tea brewer!
- Chill out in your backyard with a cold beverage and vintage ice bucket for refills.
- Bring some shade with you with this cut out straw hat from Kakalina Rose.
It’s been a while since I did a vintage roundup, and I’ve got to say it was super fun! There’s something special about vintage finds….I love imagining the stories behind all of those treasures!