I almost feel like I’ve done a garden party roundup before. No matter! You can never have too many garden parties! My husband works super duper hard making our back yard beautiful, and I can’t wait for the weather to cool a bit so we can hang back there sipping cocktails and playing boardgames again!
In the meantime, here’s some vintage and upcycled garden party eye candy:
You’re lookin’ at:
- The amazing Pallet Adirondack Chair. I’m a big fan of Shelton Davis’ work. I even wrote this chair up for Green Upgrader!
- Vintage organge melamine plates. We’ve actually got a set of these plates in all sorts of colors, and they’re just right for outdoor eats!
- If you’re having a summer garden party, you’ve got to dress the part! Who wouldn’t want to rock this lovely number from So She Sews?
- This sweet, upcycled tabletop light is intended for weddings, but I think it would be awesome for playing boardgames at dusk, too.
- Whether you’re serving cocktails or lemonade, a pretty vintage pitcher makes it extra classy.
- For party decor, I just love beautiful bunting. So cheery and festive!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!