The one thing I sort of miss about a corporate day job was packing my lunch. I know, it sounds crazy, but I love sorting out a hearty meal and making it as cute as possible! Bento lunches are all about the cute, and I’ve been running across some really adorable ones lately! Here are a few that have me nostalgic for packing lunch.
- Jessica Swift shared this awesome panda onigiri not too long ago, and I just think it’s the cutest lunch! Onigiri is a ball of sticky rice that you normally wrap in a bit of seaweed. You can also stuff onigiri with tasty fillings, like umeboshi plum or minced, stir fried veggies!
- This bird bento from Gamene is rocking my socks. Look at those cute little beaks!
- Another precious Gamene creation, don’t you love this rainbow bento? I want to eat my computer screen!
- Lucky Sundae‘s arodable ladybug bento that she packed for her son is rocking my socks.
- Of course, I had to include Esther’s awesome Glue and Glitter bento lunch, because it warms my heart every time I look at it!
Have you guys packed any cute bento lunches lately? I’d love to see photos and hear about them in the comments!