You guys, I am not sure what happened but I am NECKTIE CRAZY lately! I think it happened when I revamped my studio space and discovered a huge stash of vintage neckties that I’d forgotten about, but I can’t stop thinking about neckties! Here are a couple of the necktie crafts I’ve been working on, along with a few that I might try out if I have any ties leftover after this crazy obsession of mine calms down a bit.
- A quickie scissor holder from a necktie by yours truly at Green Upgrader
- A necktie headband from PiperKins
- Very cute necktie scarf on CraftStylish
- Super adorable necktie flowers on Craftster
- My tutorial for an applique necktie on Crafting a Green World
Do you have any more ideas for my overflowing necktie stash? I’d love to hear about any necktie crafts you have in the works!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!