Summer is HERE, ya’ll! It’s time to fire up the grill, tend to the garden, and of course it’s time to get your summery DIY on! Here are some crafty projects for your cookout and for your garden. Have you been working on any summer crafts? I’d love to hear about them in the comments!
- How cute are The Creative Place’s upcycled cocktail umbrellas?
- I’ve been admiring this recycled six pack cookout caddy from Design*Sponge for years. It’s so simple and sweet!
- I am in love with these firefly candles from Urban Sherp. Wouldn’t they be lovely for some summer evening porch-sitting?
- Spruce up your summer garden with a simple set of clothespin plant markers!
- You’d be the queen of Saturday if you showed up at a cookout with a batch of TINY PIES from Explore the Cabin!
So spill it, crafty peeps! What have you been making during this scorcher of a summer?
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!