My editor at Crafting a Green World asked for more tutorials not too long ago, and it’s really inspired me to craft in directions that I don’t normally go. When you run a crafty biz, it’s easy to get into the rut of making the same thing over and over. I’ve been loving this chance to make things that aren’t for sale and thought I’d share a roundup of these tutes with you guys! I hope you dig them as much as I loved creating them!
- Make a Necktie Scissor Holder
- How To Take in a Tank Top
- Fancy Up a Necktie with Applique
- Make a Peacock Fascinator from Scrap Felt
- Make a Pillow without Polyfill
- How to Make a Pinwheel Brooch from Recycled Felt
What you probably got from this roundup is that I am obsessed with felt and tie-related crafts. Is there anything you can’t make out of felt or a necktie? I say no!