You guys! Crafty Bastards is TOMORROW in Washington D.C., and I am super-duper excited!
In fact, as you read this, my pal Shannon and I are probably en route to DC with all of our goodies in tow. Since this is one of my biggest shows of the year, I get a little bit overwhelmed preparing for it, and nothing gives me the kick in the pants I need like perusing the awesome vendors who are going to be there. You can check out the full line-up on their official vendor page.
- Knit scarf with zippy pocket from Patina
- Awesome narwhal from Berkeley Illustration
- Cheery coasters from Jessica Swift
- Deer sweater from Bossa Nova Baby
- Necklaces by Figs and Ginger
- Screen printed earrings by a. bardis
The show is tomorrow (October 1) from 10am to 5pm at the Marie Reed Learning Center at 18th & Wyoming (Google Maps) in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, DC. I hope to see you guys out!
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by jamescalder