It’s Memorial Day here in the U.S., and for a lot of folks that means the unofficial start of summer and spending some quality time with the grill.
When you think of grilling, you probably picture big slabs of meat, but there are actually lots of tasty vegan grilling options out there. From yummy veggie kebabs to veggie burgers and grilled fruit, you can grill all day without a lick of meat. Here are 10 vegan grilling recipes to get you started!
1. Grab the foil and grill yourself up a vegan hobo dinner.
2. Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chile and Lime is the perfect side to veggie burgers or kebabs.
3. This Bulgur and Bean Burger is easy and delicious.
5. Get fancy and whip up some Grilled Polenta and Radicchio with Balsamic Drizzle.
6. If you like your burgers with more of a kick, try these Smoked Southwestern Burgers.
7. Need another side dish? Try this Ridiculously Easy Grilled Romaine Salad.
8. For a non-burger main dish, try Grilled Baby Eggplant with Korean Barbeque Sauce.
9. Grab your favorite vegan cheese (Daiya, anyone?) and make grilled quesadillas!
10. Top things off with a Grilled Stone Fruit Antipasto Plate for dessert.
Do you guys have any fun Memorial Day plans? I’d love to hear what’s cooking!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!