I try to always keep a notebook stashed in my purse, don’t you? You never know when you’ll need to write down a phone number, jot down an idea, or make a little grocery list on the fly! Sure, you can use store-bought notebooks, but where is the fun in that? Instead of shelling out cash for something mass produced, you can create cute little notebooks from reclaimed materials instead!
Here are a few upcycled, DIY notebooks to get you started.
1. Scrap Paper Notebook – This is a nice, basic notebook that you can make with paper from your stash.
2. Ribbon Notebook – Spice it up by adding a tie closure to your recycled notebook!
3. Accordion Notebook – On Monday, I showed you how to make an accordion notebook out of reclaimed junk mail.
4. Matchbook Notebook – Hello, tiny notepad! How adorable are you?
5. Junk Mail Notebook – If accordion’s not your style, you can make a simple mini notebook from junk mail, too!
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!