This is a giveaway from my partners at UPrinting. All opinions are 100% mine.
One of the things that challenges me most about promoting Glue and Glitter is finding eco-friendly promotional materials that I could afford. That’s why I was super excited when UPrinting – the sponsors of this giveaway – emailed me about how you can print business cards online with UPrinting on recycled paper!
UPrinting uses soy-based inks and 55 percent recycled paper in their business cards, and they’re offering up a pack of 250 cards with free shipping to one lucky Glue and Glitter reader!
How to Enter
Don’t forget to drop a separate comment for each of these entries, so I can count them all! Entries on my Facebook don’t count, so make sure you comment here. :)
- Comment here with what you’d use the business cards for.
- Follow Glue and Glitter on Facebook or on Twitter and comment here to let me know. If you already follow me, that counts, too!
- Follow UPrinting on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, and comment here to let me know
You can do one of these things, a few, or all of them! Each one gets you your name in the hat. Just leave a separate comment here on the giveaway post for each thing you do to make sure they all get counted.
One winner will receive 250 die-cut business cards. There is a 6 business day turnaround on these cards, and they’re asking that we limit entries to U.S. residents only. Check out the options to choose from below!
Sizes and Design Options:
- 2 x 3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5
- Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, 2.5″ Circle
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Front and Back Printing
As far as the paper options go, the uncoated cardstock is probably your greenest option, since when paper is coated, generally the shiny coating is plastic.
Thanks so much to UPrinting for sponsoring this giveaway! I’ll choose and announce a winner this coming Tuesday, October 2nd.
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by jaaron
Hi there! My name is Becky Striepe (pronounced “stree-pee,” like “sleepy”), and I am a freelance writer and vegan crafter living in Atlanta, Georgia. My life’s mission is to make green crafting and vegan food accessible to everyone! Check out my new book: 40 Days of Green Smoothies!