I am super touched that An Unrefined Vegan awarded me a Healthy Fun Food Blogger Award! Healthy and fun are definitely two things I am aiming for with my recipes, so I’m pleased as punch that she chose me as one of her winners!
The super fun thing about this award is that when you receive it, you get to pay it forward too. The rules say that I need to share five healthy recipes from my site and then choose three bloggers to get the award next. It was a lot of fun digging through my site archives for recipes to share! Here are the ones I chose:
- Magical Tofu Pita Pockets
- Sweet Potato Oven Fries with Cumin Ketchup Dipping Sauce
- Vegan Ranch Dressing Made from Cashews
- Watermelon Fennel Gazpacho
- Easy Ginger-Sesame Kale
And I nominate…..
An Unrefined Vegan shared the prize guidelines, so I’ll put them here, just to keep everything together. If you won a Healthy Fun Food Blogger Award, here’s how you pass it on!
1. Copy the Healthy Fun Food Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. List 5 favorite fun food recipes from your site.
4. Nominate 3 (or moreâ€¦) other bloggers for their own Healthy Fun Food Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Of course, you don’t have to keep it going. This is a busy time of year!