You guys! I am so excited to be sharing my first ever video with you! It’s all about stocking your vegan pantry, and I hope that you like it.
I’ve been wanting to do a video for a long time, and when I saw Ashlee’s super adorable vlog on products for vegan travel, it kicked me right in the pants. I mentioned to her that I’d been thinking about doing a video too, and her encouragement was what got me to finally just sit down, find some editing software I liked, and do this thing.
ANYWAY. Enough about video editing, and on to the video! I’ve also got my vegan pantry list in text form at the bottom of the page along with links to some of the things that I mention in the video.
Links and Info from the Video
Here are links to some of the things that I mentioned in the video and that vegan egg recipe again, in case you missed it!
- Ashlee’s vegan travel products vlog
- Baked Cashew Cheese made with nutritional yeast and raw cashews
- Teaslies – vegan mini cheesecakes made with raw cashews
- Vegan Eggs for Baking: 1 tablespoon flax meal whisked with 3 tablespoons water. This works as a binder for baked goods but not as a replacements in scrambles or quiches.
- Potato Soup with Kale and Mushrooms
- This smoothie in the photo is from my book 40 Days of Green Smoothies, but you can also check out some of my green smoothie recipes on the site like this one and this one.
- Shepherd’s Pie – topped with nooch, packed with peas and carrots
- Sriracha-Roasted Chickpeas
Vegan Pantry List
Don’t have 7 minutes to watch the video? No problem! Here’s the pantry list, quick and dirty style.
- nutritional yeast
- raw cashews
- canned beans
- dried grains
- flax meal
- canned coconut milk
- veggie bouillon
- frozen fruit for smoothies
- frozen corn, frozen peas and carrots
- Sriracha hot sauce
- olive oil
- sesame oil
- apple cider vinegar
- rice vinegar
- balsamic vinegar
What do you guys stock your vegan pantry with? I’d love to compare lists!