So teeny! So perfect for lunches or appetizers! Hurrah for vegan quiche!
Vegan Mini Quiche Crust Recipe
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy or almond milk
- Mix the dry ingredients well, then add the wet and stir until everything is all mixed up and doughy.
- Press about 1/3 cup of dough into each cup of a regular muffin pan, forming the dough up the sides of the tins, and making certain there aren’t any holes in the dough.
- Now, you’re ready to make your filling! The recipe is below.
Vegan Mini Quiche Filling Recipe
Yield: 12 individual quiches
- 1 brick soft silken tofu
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli, defrosted
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place everything but the broccoli into a blender or food processor, and wizz until it’s smooth. Transfer it to a bowl and mix in the broccoli.
- Spoon the broccoli mixture into each little quiche, and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until the tops start to brown. Cool until you can pop them gently out of the pan with a butter knife, and serve!