The April Stash Bust is getting better by the day, and awesome projects are rolling in! Here are some of my faves:
- Made by Nicole shows you how to make sweet quilted coasters.
- Over at D is for Delicate, she made a fantastical bird mobile using fabric scraps and sticks from her yard!
- Sparkle Power turned fabric from her stash into a sewing machine cover.
- Condo Blues whipped up a telephone book wreath.
- Brass Paperclip shares a tutorial for making these super-cute birthday cards with discarded rubber bands.
- Al McLeary turned old lightbulbs into vases for this air plant topiary.
There’s so much reuse inspiration here…I wish every month could be Stash Bust month!