Turn even the most everyday salad into something special with these amazing and easy-to-make vegan salad dressing recipes!
Spring is here! It has been a mild winter here in Atlanta, but I’m still at that point in the season where I am over being cold all the time. I have been dreaming of spring and the seasonal eats that come with it, including salad, salad, salad! For me, a good salad is 40% about what’s in it and 60% about the dressing, and these are the vegan salad dressing recipes I’m excited to eat this spring.
Vegan Salad Dressing Recipes for Spring
1. Ginger-Cranberry Dressing – I’m a big fan of blender dressings (as you’ll see from this list), and this one is tart, spicy, and creamy. It’s also the prettiest dressing I’ve ever made.
2. Tahini Miso Dressing – This dressing takes five minutes to make, and you just whisk the ingredients together in a bowl. So simple, and it makes even the most simple side salad feel hearty.
3. Cashew Ranch – Another creamy blender dressing, this is one of the most popular dressings on my site. I also taught this recipe in a cooking class last month, and the students loved it!
4. Easy Poppyseed Dressing – Kristina’s sweet-and-creamy poppyseed dressing stars pineapple juice and a healthy dose of poppyseeds. In the salad pictured, she topped it off with Sriracha sauce, which I think is a Good Idea.
5. Easy Peasy Lemon Tahini Dressing – Dianne’s creamy lemon dressing is totally dairy free. Tahini does the heavy lifting instead. Yum!
6. Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing – Mel’s tangy avocado dressing is as versatile as it is delicious. She walks you through how to make it thicker or thinner to suit your salad needs.
7. Creamy Sesame Soy Asian Dressing – Jenn’s creamy Asian-inspired dressing would be perfect over a green salad or in place of mayo in a cabbage slaw.
8. Pumpkin Vinaigrette – If you love fall flavors year-round like I do, you’ll love Sarah’s sweet-and-savory pumpkin dressing.
9. Oil Free Thousand Island – If you know me, you know that I’m far from oil free, so when I’m jazzed about an oil free dressing – like this one from Melissa Huggins – you can be sure that it’s good!
10. Dijon Mustard Dressing – This is a classic salad dressing, and Amy’s 4-ingredient version is looking so, so good!
11. Jalapeno Dressing – I love spicy food, and Cadry’s creamy, spicy jalapeno dressing is right up my alley.