So many amazing vegan drinks for fall!
This is my final roundup of recipes from Vegan MoFo 2014. The Vegan Month of Food ended yesterday, and I miss it already. Let’s look back at some yummy vegan drinks that people shared last month and pretend that it’s still happening, OK?
I think creating these roundups was my favorite part of Vegan MoFo this year. I loved scouring the participating blogs and looking for recipes to share with you guys. In case you’re suffering from MoFo withdrawal like I am, here are the other MoFo roundups that I did this year:
Vegan Drinks for Fall
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Smoothie – Blackstrap molasses adds iron and deliciousness to this green smoothie recipe from Banana Curl Vegan Girl.
- Hot Pumpkin-Molasses Mug – This is like a pumpkin spice latte and a gingerbread cookie had a baby. High five to Vegga for this warm and cozy mug!
- Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte – Forget the artificially flavored PSL from Starbucks. Sprouts & Chocolate blows that drink out of the water with her homemade vegan version.
- Chocolate Egg Cream – Cara at Fork and Beans managed to make a vegan egg cream that only uses four ingredients. And that includes her two-ingredient, homemade chocolate syrup. What!
- Pumpkin Irish Cream – Come on, you knew there would be some booze on this list. Ari’s Menu shares a vegan recipe for fall-tastic homemade Irish Cream.
- White Russian – Veganizing a White Russian is pretty simple, and I love this creamy, warming fall cocktail. What I love most about The Happy Vegan’s recipe, though, are the super amazing graphics. Seriously. Go see the animated gif of The Dude.