OK, so the name of this soup is sort of a lie. It's more like black and white soup with some red and yellow. Also green. Right. So it's a rainbow of a soup!
- 1/2 an onion (any sort is fine), diced
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 hot pepper, minced
- 1 yellow squash, diced finely
- 1/4c olive oil
- 3c water or veggie broth
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can white beans, rinsed
- 1 handful grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears of corn, kernels removed (or 1c canned corn is fine)
- sea salt to taste
Turn the crock pot to high, and add the oil, onion, pepper, garlic, and squash. Stir it up well and let that cook while you prep the remaining ingredients.
Once everything is prepped, stir it all into the crock pot and cook on high for 3-4 hours. You could also do this on low overnight.
Serve with crusty bread! Delicious!