Need some game day party food recipes? I’ve got your dips, spreads, and finger foods covered, y’all.
I am not into football, but I sure can put away my share of game day party food! The best football party – in my estimation – is one with plenty of snacky food.
My friends and I don’t usually get together to watch sports, but this game day party food works well for any TV-watching good times!
Game Day Party Food: Dips and Spreads
- Spinach Artichoke Dip with Garlic Cashew Cream
- Vegan Sour Cream Dip
- Vegan Queso (trust me!)
- Smoky Bean Dip
- Massaman Curry Pumpkin Hummus
- Basil-Pesto Hummus
- Vegan Pimiento Cheese Spread
Game Day Party Food: Finger Food
- Baked Tofu Fingers with Sriracha Mayo Dipping Sauce
- Mini Loaded Baked Potatoes
- Sriracha-Roasted Chickpeas
- Sweet and Spicy Ginger Trail Mix (instead of boring mixed nuts)
- Savory Shortbread with Pesto Filling
- Vegan Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce
Do you guys have a game day party in the works? What snacks are you planning?