Quick & Easy Vegan Caesar Dressing Recipe
This quick and easy Vegan Caesar Dressing recipe comes together quickly with the help of your immersion blender. No dairy needed!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon red miso paste (If you can't find red miso, you can use yellow or white, but red miso is going to give you the best results.)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons aquafaba (White bean or chickpea would work best for this recipe.)
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil (Or other neutral-tasting oil, like organic canola. I do not recommend olive oil for this recipe. You'll end up with bitter dressing. YUCK!)
- 1-2 tablespoons additional water as needed
- salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients - except the olive oil, additional water, salt, and pepper - in a small bowl with high sides OR a wide-mouth pint jar. Use the immersion blender to puree until smooth.
With the immersion blender still running, slowly drizzle the oil into the bowl until you have a thick, smooth mixture. This should take about 5 minutes.
Whisk in the additional water to reach your ideal consistency, season to taste with salt and pepper, and chill until ready to serve