Vegan Pimiento Cheese Recipe
My new favorite vegan pimiento cheese recipe! It's so, so easy.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 8 oz. container Daiya Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Style Spread If you can’t find onion cream cheese, add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder during step 3.
- 1/4 cup pimientos drained and divided (A 4 ounce jar will do the trick.)
- 2 cloves garlic If your cloves are very large, just use one.
- 2 cups vegan cheddar shreds Jack-style vegan cheese shreds also work well.
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce Choose your fave! I used sriracha sauce.
Dump the cream cheese into a big bowl, so it can get to room temperature. Meanwhile!
Put half of the pimientos plus your garlic into your food processor. Puree until as smooth as possible. Mix the puree into the cream cheese.
Add the remaining ingredients to your bowl, and stir until they’re well combined.
Chill until you’re ready to serve.