Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip with Garlic Cashew Cream
This Vegan Spinach-Artichoke Dip recipe doesn't use any mayo, cheese, cream cheese, or sour cream, but it's just as decadent. Promise!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 9 ounce bag frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Combine cashews, water, garlic, and lemon juice in your blender and puree until very smooth.
In an 8x8" oven-safe dish, fold the spinach, artichoke hearts, and nooch into the cashew cream. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake the dip – uncovered on the top oven rack – for 20-30 minutes to get a nice crust on the top.
- This recipe doubles easily, and you can fit the doubled recipe into the same 8x8" pan that you use for a single batch. Since a double batch will fill the pan, I recommend doing the mixing in a separate, large bowl. It's going to be tough to mix that much dip right in the pan.
- You can also make this with just spinach or just artichokes. Simply double the amount of one and leave out the other.