Vegan Sour Cream Dip
Tangy, dilly vegan sour cream dip is quick and easy to make. It comes together in minutes, even if you choose to make the sour cream from scratch!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Chill Tim 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vegan sour cream store-bought or homemade is fin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and white pepper to taste
- veggies for dipping
For store-bought sour cream: Combine all of the ingredients except for the veggies right in your serving bowl, and chill the dip for 15-20 minutes before serving.
For homemade sour cream: If you’re making the sour cream from scratch, you can do it at the same time as you make the dip. Just add the garlic, onion, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper to the blender along with the sour cream ingredients. Chill for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Different sour creams may have different levels of sourness. Adjust the lemon juice, as needed, to suit your tastes.
- The sour cream recipe I used yielded closer to 1 1/2 cups of sour cream, so I doubled it and saved the extra for baked potatoes.
- Dip will keep for 1 week in the fridge.