Ranch Seasoned Air Fryer Chickpeas are simple to make and super delicious! You only need six ingredients and less than half an hour to make them.
How to Make Air Fryer Chickpeas
Have you tried making roasted chickpeas in the air fryer yet? It’s so quick and easy! And these Ranch Seasoned Air Fried Chickpeas couldn’t be simpler to make.
You only need six ingredients available at any grocery store, and I bet that you already have them on hand right this second.
To make them, you’ll actually be air frying your chickpeas twice. Once to get them sooooo close to the finished texture, and a second time to get that ranch seasoning to stick.
The reason you need to toss in the ranch seasoning later in the game is because those dried spices will burn in the air fryer if you add them from the jump.
Trust me, it’s not delicious.
And I know that you’re here to make something delicious!
I know that you guys love ranch as much as I do, so Ranch Seasoned Air Fried Chickpeas just felt like the natural place to start.
You’ll notice that in the instructions, it specifies not to rinse the chickpeas. That’s because the liquid in that can of beans, called aquafaba, has a lot of properties similar to eggs in cooking.
That little bit of aquafaba that clings to the unrinsed chickpeas adds moisture and a little bit of crunch to the finished recipe. Read more about the magical powers of aquafaba here!
How to Store Air Fryer Chickpeas
You can store your Air Fryer Chickpeas in an airtight container in your pantry. They’ll keep for two to three days.
I do not recommend storing these in the refrigerator. When you stick these in the fridge, a little big of condensation is going to form on the container, and that is going to soften the chickpeas.
You want crunchy, satisfying Ranch Seasoned Air Fryer Chickpeas!
How to Eat Your Air Fryer Chickpeas
Obviously, you can just eat these by the handful. This is probably what I do most often, because they’re so addictive.
If you can manage not to eat these straight out of the air fryer, though, they’re delicious on top of salads or your next grain bowl. You can even stuff them into a sandwich or wrap for a little bit of extra protein and crunch.
I created a video to go along with this recipe, so you can watch that below, or grab the written instructions under that!
Ranch Seasoned Air Fryer Chickpeas
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas drained but NOT rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 batch Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl, toss together the chickpeas and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Air fry at 400F for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chickpeas back to your small bowl, and toss in the remaining oil plus the Ranch Seasoning, salt, and lemon juice so the beans get nice and coated.
- Transfer the chickpeas back to your air fryer basket and cook at 350F for 5 more minutes
- Serve now, or cool completely and then store in an airtight container (see Notes below).