Whipped peanut butter yogurt dip is sweet, creamy, and so delicious for dipping fruit, pretzels, or anything else you'd want to dip into peanut butter!
I love apples and peanut butter as a snack, and this whipped peanut butter yogurt dip is like a glowed-up version of that snacky staple. It's kid-tested and mom approved!
But the best part is how easy is it to make this easy dip! You truly just mix it all up in a bowl, then serve with apple slices, pretzels, and other dippings on the side.
If you like this dip, be sure to also check out my pumpkin spice almond butter! It's got a similar light, fluffy texture with an amazing, rich flavor.
Ingredients and substitutions
- smooth peanut butter - This works best with a peanut butter that doesn't separate, but if you do use natural peanut butter, just make sure to stir it really well.
- non-dairy yogurt - You can use my Instant Pot soy yogurt for this or your favorite non-dairy yogurt!
- maple syrup - How much maple syrup you'll need depends on how sweet your peanut butter and yogurt are. Start low and add to taste.
- vanilla extract - If you're using vanilla yogurt, you can skip this ingredient.
How to make peanut butter yogurt dip
Add the peanut butter, yogurt, 1 tablespoon of the maple syrup, and vanilla to a bowl, and mix well until it's completely smooth.
Taste and sweeten, if needed, with more maple syrup.
The texture of the dip will depend on how thick your yogurt is. Non-dairy yogurt can vary a lot in thickness. If you want a thicker result, add more peanut butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions to reach your desired consistency.
- Vegan yogurt can vary a lot in sweetness and texture. You may need more or less maple syrup, depending on how sweet the yogurt is. And you may need more peanut butter, if you're using a thinner non-dairy yogurt.
Serving and storage directions
Whipped yogurt peanut butter dip will keep for five to seven days in the refrigerator in a covered container.
Frequently asked questions
I get your skepticism. Peanut butter and yogurt might sound like a sketchy combination, but they actually combine like a dream! The tart yogurt and rich peanut butter combine like a dream with a touch of maple syrup, and it gets a light, fluffy texture that's totally addictive.
I love serving this yogurt peanut butter dip with apple slices, pretzels, vegan graham crackers, or strawberries to dip. If you'd dip it in peanut butter, you'll love it with this dip instead!
More vegan peanut butter recipes
4-Ingredient Whipped Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter - Choose one that doesn't need mixing, if possible, for the best results.
- ½ cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoon maple syrup - or agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract - Omit, if using vanilla yogurt.
- cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice - for garnish (optional)
- Add the peanut butter, yogurt, 1 tablespoon of the maple syrup, and vanilla to a bowl, and mix well until it's completely smooth. Taste and sweeten, if needed, with more maple syrup.