Rich and creamy Spicy Tahini Dressing is delicious on salads or drizzled over your next comfort bowl. And you make the whole shebang in your blender!
My son is not a fan of spicy food. For a spice-lover like me, that can be kind of a bummer, but I've found ways to bring the heat without setting my kid's mouth on fire.
Spicy Tahini Dressing is a great way to accommodate different tastes with a single dish. I can make a nice, mild meal for my family, then Dave and I can douse our bowls with spicy goodness!
Spicy tahini dressing recipe
- Combine all of your ingredients in your blender, and puree until smooth. If needed, add more water by the tablespoon to reach your desired thickness.
What makes this dressing recipe so easy is that you make the whole thing in your blender. No chopping or even stirring required!
This dressing seriously could not be simpler to make. Just toss a little bit of fresh garlic and ginger into the blender. Add chili-garlic sauce, tahini, water, a touch of agave nectar and soy sauce, and some lime juice.
Blend, and devour!
Seven ingredients, 10 minutes, blend, and DONE.
After you finish pureeing your dressing, you are ready to pour it onto ALL OF THE FOOD!
The finished sauce is creamy, spicy, and delicious. I love to eat it:
- drizzled over lettuce or kale salads
- as dipping sauce for tofu wings or vegan spring rolls
- as the dressing for your next slaw
- on a grain bowl
- on a Mashed Potato Bowl
- with stir fries
- as a spread for sandwiches and wraps
I KNOW! Put it on all of the food, y'all!