A refreshing mango and pineapple smoothie is a healthy breakfast or snack. Creamy, non-dairy yogurt makes it extra thick and satisfying.
This mango pineapple smoothie combines two of my favorite fruits into one, delicious tropical-tasting treat! It is seriously addictive, y'all. I love the way creamy, tart yogurt contrasts with sweet mango and pineapple!
Ingredients and substitutions
- frozen mango - This is the base for your smoothie.
- pineapple juice - For sweetness and to give you that good, pineapple flavor.
- non-dairy yogurt - Adds creaminess and a nice tang! I like to use soy yogurt for the extra protein, but feel free to use any unsweetened, non-dairy yogurt you like.
- ice cubes - These thicken the smoothie and help it get chilled as it blends.
- water - To help the blender do its thing, if needed.
How to make a mango pineapple smoothie
Add all of the ingredients, except for the water, to your blender, and puree until smooth.
Add water or more ice, if needed to reach the thickness you want. Drink immediately.
The amount of water and ice you need is going to depend on factors like your blender, the frozen mango, and how thick your yogurt is. Start with the low amount, adding slowly, as needed, to reach your desired thickness.
More mango and pineapple recipes
Mango and Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- ¼ cup ice cubes - or more for a thicker smoothie
- water - by the tablespoon, as needed, to get the blender moving.
- Add all of the ingredients, except the water, to your blender, and puree until smooth. Add water or more ice, if needed to reach the thickness you want. Drink immediately.