Mango Tajin popsicles have an incredible flavor and are so refreshing! Sweet mango pairs like a dream with zesty Tajin seasoning.
Have you ever tried mango with Tajin? It's such an amazing flavor combination. I love to sprinkle Tajin on freshly sliced mango, and these mango Tajin popsicles take the refreshingness of that treat to the next level.
You can often find this chili lime seasoning at regular grocery stores or specialty stores. If not, you can order Tajin online.
Ingredients and substitutions
- mango - Use fresh or frozen. If you're using frozen mango, let it thaw before using. It doesn't need to be completely thawed, but at least mostly thawed will yield better results, since we aren't using a ton of liquid.
- orange juice - To sweeten the mixture.
- lime juice - Brings out the lime flavor in the Tajin and pairs so nicely with the mango!
- Tajin seasoning - This is a chili lime seasoning that's amazing paired with all kinds of sweet fruits! It has a bit of a salty flavor that brings out the fruit's sweetness like a dream.
How to make mango popsicles with Tajin
Add the mango, lime juice, orange juice, and Tajin seasoning to the blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until the popsicles are fully frozen.
To serve, sprinkle some more Tajin onto the popsicles, and eat or store immediately.
- No mango? No problem! You can substitute other fruits, like peeled peach or nectarine, instead.
- You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) mango to make these mango popsicles.
- Can't get the popsicles out of the mold? Try running some water over the molds. That should loosen them enough to pop right out.
Store leftovers in the popsicle molds or in freezer safe bags in the freezer. They'll keep for three to six months.
Frequently asked questions
Tajin is a Mexican chili-lime seasoning. It's delicious sprinkled onto fresh fruit or used in fruit popsicles!
More mango recipes
Mango Tajin Popsicles
- 3 cups mango fresh or frozen (thawed) is fine
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Tajin seasoning plus more, for sprinkling
- Add the mango, lime juice, orange juice, and Tajin seasoning to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until the popsicles are fully frozen.
- To serve, sprinkle some more Tajin onto the popsicles, and eat or store immediately.