Deliciously decadent chocolate vegan dessert recipes for your Valentine’s Day menu.
You guys, Valentine’s Day is coming!! Dave and I don’t usually go out for Valentine’s Day. Instead, either he cooks me a nice supper or we order take out from one of our favorite places. This year, I thought it would be fun to make some kind of fancy dessert for us to share, and I am probably not the only one planning a sweet treat! I hope that these chocolate vegan dessert recipes include a perfect Valentine’s Day treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Chocolate Vegan Dessert Recipes
1. S’mores Pie – A graham cracker crust full of chocolate cashew cream, topped with toasted marshmallows.
2. Mexican Hot Chocolate Brownies – A little heat plus plenty of chocolate in a rich, fudgy brownie.
3. Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes – Individual cheesecakes are super cute, rich, and chocolatey.
4. Ginger Peanut Butter Cups – Like regular peanut butter cups, but with candied ginger centers!
6. Chocolate Avocado Mousse – Cups of creamy, light chocolate mousse topped with coconut whip? Melissa at Vegan Huggs is a genius!
7. Raw Peanut Butter Cup Parfait – Sophia from Veggies Don’t Bite shares these tasty layers of sweet peanut butter cream in between dollops of chocolate coconut whip!
8. Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus – I am obsessed with this unusual chocolate treat from A Virtual Vegan!
9. Chocolate Cream Pie – Dianne’s super creamy chocolate cream pie topped with coconut whip is sneakily pretty healthy!
10. Raspberry Dusted Truffles – Kristina dusts her chocolate truffles with tangy, crunchy freeze dried raspberries. So much yum!
11. Raw Salted Caramel Chocolates – Heart-shaped chocolates full of sweet, dairy free caramel? Aimee from Wallflower Kitchen’s got you.
12. Cherry Chocolate Walnut Truffles – Guys, I won’t lie: I love truffles, and this list is going to have lots of amazing ones, including these beauties from Veggie Inspired.
13. Raw Chocolate Almond Cheesecake – Brandi from The Vegan 8 pulls off this decadent vegan dessert with only eight ingredients.
14. Grilled Banana Splits with Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce – I mean, do I even need to say more? Cadry is a dessert wizard!
15. Chocolate Swirl Valentine Bark – Chocolate bark gets all of the love around Christmas, but Sarah proves that it’s totally Valentine’s Day-worthy, too!
16. Raw Hemp Heart Chocolates – Sweet dates and nutty hemp hearts are the base for these addictive chocolate bites.
17. Chocolate Cake – This isn’t your traditional cake. It’s sort of like a cake met a pie and had a delicious chocolate baby. Florian’s recipe is a lot simpler to make than it looks!
18. Peanut Butter Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Swirls – Elephantastic Vegan’s homemade candy bar would make a sweet addition to your Valentine’s Day gift.
19. 5 Ingredient Turtle Truffles – Oh nothing. Just Linda at Veganosity mashing up two of my favorite chocolate treats into one epic vegan dessert recipe!
20. Chocolate Hazelnut Doughnuts – I KNOW. Vegan Heaven’s doughnut recipe is mind-blowingly awesome.
21. German Chocolate Cake – Not only is this gorgeous cake from Allergylicious totally vegan, but it’s soy- and nut-free, too!
22. White Chocolate Crispy Bars – Dairy free white chocolate exists, and Alisa at Go Dairy Free shows you how to turn it into sweet, heart-shaped bites perfect for Valentine’s Day.
23. Coconut Chocolate Fudge – Can you believe that Trinity’s rich, chocolate fudge only has four ingredients?
24. Rice Crispy Crunch Chocolate Truffles – You only need six ingredients and about 45 minutes to make these crunchy, chocolatey treats.
25. Dark Chocolate Strawberry Scones – Kick off Valentine’s Day at breakfast with Ceara’s gorgeous chocolate scones.
26. Chocolate Olive Oil Cake – If you want a more traditional chocolate cake, then Vanessa’s cake topped with drizzled chocolate is a perfect choice.